Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Story

Jace and I met for the first time a couple of years ago on a group date... We were both with different people, he with his girlfriend at the time, and me with a random guy. I hardly remember meeting him but he says that he remembers perfectly... Being only the 2nd Noell he had ever met, my name kinda stuck with him :)
Two years later, on another group date (the joys of living the Provo single life) Jace and I, both with different people again, put the connection together that we had previously met two years earlier... it was meant to be I guess... either that, or Provo is just really, really small! A few months went by when we crossed paths again at a friend's birthday party... Jace asked for my number and called me a few days later. He had some tickets to general conference and wanted to take me... the rest is history after that. We were together everyday from then on and were married Sept. 12th.


4 comments:

Heather said...

What a cute story...hehehe. Your pictures look sooo good...I still can't get over them!

Scott and Manda said...

When I read that I actually said "aww how cute!!" hehe! And I must agree with Heather, all your pictures are amazing. You guys are so cute!! :)

Parkside View said...

Great post! There were even some details that I wasn't aware of, so it was really fun to read. Plus, your pictures do look stunning!

{Anne} said...

Love your story and pictures...they are beautiful! I toally love your photographers style...AMAZING! What a fun couple! Love ya!