Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lover's Holiday

I am really HORRIBLE at this blogging thing!! My last post was about hanging Christmas lights?!! Sheesh... Valentine's Day has come and gone and St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner! I admire all of you 'stay at home moms' who find time for this! :) Maybe one day I'll get there...

I just recently figured out how to change the background on my blog (I know, I know, I'm way behind) and even though I'm about to post some so called Valentine's Day pictures, I of course had to sport a darling St. Patrick's Day background... seeing as that IS the next holiday. Don't worry though, come Easter, I'll finally be posting St. Patrick's Day stuff! That seems to be my way lately so stay tuned :)



Valentine's morning my sweet husband surprised me by taking me to get a massage :) We then went to breakfast and had a wonderful lazy afternoon :) And I made some delicious chocolate covered strawberries!! We faced the insane crowd of people that night at the CHEESECAKE FACTORY... We were some of the smart ones who went early however, and sat down at our table at 6:30. That was after a 2 and a half hour wait! It was well worth it though! We love that place.

On the drive home, I got a little snap happy with my camera in the car... Jace and I don't have very many recent pictures so this will have to suffice :) Enjoy the randomness!



5 comments:

{Anne} said...

So cute! I love the pictures. You are seriously the most beautiful couple! I love your hair too! I am glad you had a wonderful first Valentine's Day! Love ya girl and miss ya tons!

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

You cut your hair!! This is the shortest I've ever seen it! It awesome on you! I Still LOVE it dark! ANyway... It sounds like life is going great for you guys... I miss you!! I hope I can get out there again this year and see you!

Heather said...

You guys are nerds! Thanks for finally updating your blog. It really doesn't take that long you know...anyway...cute pictures, and background. Isn't Valentine's Day fun when you're married?

Parkside View said...

Oohh! Maybe I'll suggest my Jason gets me a massage for Valentine's next year!

Thank's for posting!!

Julie Neal said...

I am glad you updated your blog! I check it here and there and was surprised to see you have new pics! I still havent been to the Cheesecake Factory! I hear it is very yummy. BTW, you guys are so cute!