Monday, November 02, 2009

You're Killin' Me Smalls


Squints and Wendy Peffercorn had a blast of a Halloween this year!!  With 3 parties drawn out throughout the week, we definitely made great use of our costumes!!  Which were admired by many :)




On top of all the Halloween hub-ub, my sweetheart had a birthday.  We celebrated all weekend...

 
Friday Oct. 30th, his actual Birthday...




Then on Halloween night, Texas Roadhouse with the Helean clan...





And tonight, my parents took us out for Jace's Birthday... to Texas Roadhouse :) Twice in 2 days!!  Love that place!  However, Jace and I should've taken THEM out seeing as today was my Daddy's birthday :)  What a weekend!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the two most important men in my life :) I love you both!!

4 comments:

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

Gavin would've LOVED your costumes! Sandlot is his favorite movie right now... I seriously watch it at least once a day!

Parkside View said...

I've never been to Texas Roadhouse. It must be pretty good. I always love a good meal, you know.

Your costumes were fantastic!

Heather said...

Kay, so not fair that you went there twice in two days! Craig went there last week with his friends...I'm totally missing out.

Hope you had a fun weekend! I love birthdays!

Krista Lyons said...

Where did you get your wendy costume? I would like to buy one or make one.