Sunday, January 31, 2010

Does Bambi Have Insurance??

Pardon my language, but it's been the weekend from HELL.  My wonderful, incredibly hard working husband got laid off from his job, we found out that our kitchen sink has a nasty leak and to top it all off, Bambi decided to run head on into our car last night.  Talk about horrible timing :(  What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger I guess.  But it still royally sucks!
Based on the impact, (no air bags deployed thank goodness) we thought for sure we had killed it.  But it was only badly injured... not moving at all.  And thank goodness it was only a doe.

We'd like Bambi to pay for our car to get fixed... seeing as it was his fault. Or her fault I guess. Whatever.

5 comments:

Krista said...

Im so sorry! You did have a sucky weekend. I have had sucky weekends before. Do you want to do something to get your mind off of this horrible tragedy? Just give me a call!

{Anne} said...

SO sorry...I hate when bad things happen and especially when they all hit at the same time. I hope things look up soon. Bambi should freaken pay...dumb deer.

Leonani said...

oh man! im happy you guys are okay! but im sorry for all the junkies going on. remember that you gotta climb up that crazy hill before you can cruise down it. :) good luck and keep your head up kid! <3 ya!

Heather said...

Yeah, not a good week for you guys! I'm glad you guys are okay though. Keep smiling. Things will get better. Hey maybe it's time for Jace to let the gov pay for school, and hey, get pregnant too...let Uncle Sam pay for that as well.. :) JK

Lindsey said...

Sucky week! What does Jace do for work? I'll keep my eyes peeled.