Saturday, April 24, 2010

Gratitude

I've decided to copy my wonderful friend Amanda's idea of a "Gratitude Journal" on my blog.... At the end of each post, she lists 5 or so things that she is grateful for.  I found this to be absolutely awesome in reminding us what small and simple things make us happy and help us realize how truly blessed we are.  So, I don't really have much more to say than this...
I Am Grateful For...
1. The University of Phoenix (finally got the husband back in school and he's LOVING it)
2. A smart, sexy, wonderfully hard working husband
3. Egg Salad Sandwiches
4. $9.00 shoes from Target
5. Huge cases of strawberries from Costco

4 comments:

Leonani said...

love it! tell jace im a phoenix too! :) finishing up my first set of classes tomorrow. and $9 shoes are always a plus! :) <3 you guys!

Parkside View said...

What a brilliant idea! Hearing what others are grateful for often makes me reflect on what I am grateful for, and a little extra dose of grattitude never did anyone wrong!

I am glad that Jace is loving school. I'm excited to hear all about it the next time we get together (like what he is studying, the hours goes, etc.)

Scott and Manda said...

Love it! It's fun thinking of new things every day, especially the days where it feels like there's not much to be grateful for, you always find something!!
If I did a post today I would definitely be grateful for YOU! We're moving and I found my high school journal and was up til 2am reading all my "awesome" entries, (with word for word dialogue!) most including you!! I miss you!!

Megumi said...

Thats a great idea!! maybe ill try it on my blog too!

Im glad I found your blog! ~ hope we can keep up with each other this way :D