Saturday, October 09, 2010

Finally

After 6 months of unemployment, my darling, persistent, way more patient than me husband, got a job. He is now an employee of eBay, the worldwide online auction and shopping website. I know that our 6 months wasn't as long as some people's unemployment, but it felt like forever! However, we have been very blessed over the last 6 months, in pretty amazing ways and we are so grateful that this opportunity has finally come! The Lord knows us. He knows our desires and our needs. When we put our faith in Him and trust in His plan for us, we will be blessed. In His time.

5 comments:

Leonani said...

Yea! Congrats! I didn't even know it was that long. I thought he had one all this time. :)

Lindsey said...

Yay!! I'm sure that relieves a lot of stress. And you are so right-whenever I forget the Lord is in charge and think I know best, things just don't quite work out until I remember who I really want in charge. :)

Parkside View said...

Has he heard the Weird Al song: I Found on eBay? That's great that everything came through for you two. Congratulations!

Danielle and Trenton said...

Hey my hubby works at eBay too! :) They are a great company, congrats!

Heather Child said...

Yay! So happy for him and you too!