Saturday, February 19, 2011

The EAR

Since The Stork hasn't visited us quite yet, I'm going to give in to my "Mommy Blogger" tendencies and blog about Jett.  Yes, you heard me.  Until a real human one comes along, she's my baby for now :)

As most of you know, Jett is a Chihuahua, Yorkie mix.  Perfectly proportioned with both her mamma and her daddy's physical traits... The short Chihuahua hair, and the floppy Yorkie ears.  THE FLOPPY EARS... That sealed the deal.  (We are SO not pointy chihuahua ears people) Well, as of late, little missy's left ear has been doing this...

Is it horrible that I just want to stick a piece of duct tape on it??
And this is one of my favorite pictures, it's hilarious.  But that ear... seriously?
Hopefully, it's just a phase or something.

3 comments:

Scott and Manda said...

Oh I hope it lasts! That is soo adorable! She is very cute, but I think the ear gives her a little somethin extra :)

Heather Child said...

I agree with Amanda...it gives her character. At least it's not both ears...cute blog by the way!

Unknown said...

hahhahahahhaha that is freaking awesome