Tuesday, June 21, 2011

As Of Late

Umm, where has my life gone?  I've been non-existent in the blogging world.  Here's to one good ole "Catch Up" post!  Enjoy the mess of photos :)

First, a little St. George action...
Lovey Love, Love Them!

Late night treat at Baskins


Next, a little Carni action...


Then, a little Ragnar action...
Yes, that's my blurry finger.
Van #1
The result of Ragnar- Electric stimulation.


And finally, a few of my obsessions lately...
Sandals. Specifically these ones.
Headbands.
Them.

Whew, talk about picture overload... I'm exhausted!

1 comments:

Parkside View said...

It's crazy to think how quickly the end of June has come. But then you look back through pictures to see how much you've done in that time and you're like, "No wonder it's the end of June." Looks like you've been having a lot of fun!