Thursday, January 05, 2012

Twenty Twelve

Wait, 2012? 

Am I going crazy? Isn't the world suppose to end this year?
On my birthday to be exact, December 21st 2012... we're toast.
Speaking of birthdays, I had one. Again. A few weeks ago. I am now considered LATE 20's. 
Yuck.

Good thing I was spoiled rotten by the husband. It wasn't too bad I guess.
A few pictures as proof...
Another band for my already gorgeous wedding ring... a girl can never have enough diamonds :)
Like I said, spoiled.

Another Christmas, gone. Just like that. It really didn't even feel like Christmas this year. The sunshine and warm temps could've played a part in that. 
No snow on Christmas? 
I mean really?
Christmas-y church attire
Sunroof and sunglasses on Christmas day.
That's just crazy.
I adore them :)
Merry Christmas. 


AND, 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Here's to hoping that THIS year is OUR year ;)
Send your good vibes our way!

2 comments:

Brie said...

Definitely sending good vibes your way! Here's to 2012 being both our year!

Heather Child said...

I know this is your year! Love you bunches!