Wednesday, June 03, 2009

It's Here!!

Well, Summer is FINALLY here! It's been here for awhile I guess, but of course, I'm just barely getting around to my blog :) Being a girl who still wears hoodies occasionally in the months of June and July, you can imagine how excited I was when winter finally left us!! I love the sunshine!!

Last weekend, we went to the provo cemetery for Memorial Day to put flowers on my grandparent's and great grandparent's graves... a wonderful tradition!! And one of my favorites :) The weather was beautiful!! Here are a few pictures...

For those who don't know yet, Jace and I recently packed up all of our stuff (and believe me, it was A LOT of stuff... you don't realize how much CRAP you've accumulated together until you try to pack it up) and moved in with his parents in Lehi. Our goal in mind: to save up some money for a down payment on a house!! Yep, we're hoping to get into our first home by the end of the year :) No one ever wants to have to move back in with their parents (or their in-laws) but a little sacrifice now will hopefully bring great blessings down the road!!

3 comments:

{Anne} said...

So fun! I love summer! What a great tradition. We have the same one each Memorial Day! You are beautiful girl and I miss ya tons! Good luck with unpacking and finding your first place home. Exciting! There is a darling home up for sale 1 door down from us..hint hint.

Heather said...

Craig and I hate that picture of of us at the cemetery (because we both look fat) so thanks for posting it :) Anyway..cute blog..you really need to update it more!!!

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

Love seeing you on your blog.. makes me miss you! Still loving your dark hair! How exciting about saving for a house! Wish we knew where "home" was for us so I could start looking for a house... someday we'll settle down to one place!! :)