Monday, June 15, 2009

Two Temples, One Day

This past Friday, June 12th, was a super fun day for Jace and I! Well, any day that my husband gets to take off work , is a super fun day! :) But this particular day was a special one... Some of our best friends allowed us to participate in their joyous occasions. First, our friend's Zach and Erika were married in the Draper Temple...

Killing time after the sealing, waiting for the newly weds to come out... I'm quite proud of my awesome YELLOW heels :)

Still waiting...

The happy couple!!

What a beautiful day for a wedding!! The Draper Temple is gorgeous and the weather was very cooperative!

Later that day, we found ourselves at the Salt Lake Temple to take part in the sealing of our friends Shawn and Britney... What a sweet moment it was to witness their sealing as a couple, and an even sweeter moment when they were sealed to their beautiful baby girl, Harley.

We feel very blessed to have been able to be with Zach & Erika and Shawn & Britney on their special days... it was most definitely a spiritual day and we are so grateful for our awesome friends!!

2 comments:

Parkside View said...

How nice that both events were on the same day. And you guys look like models. Seriously! No wonder Pete Stott loved being your photographer for your wedding. You take a great picture, you two!

Heather said...

What a fun day! I love weddings! I wish I could go to more! I love the yellow heels! I might need a pair!