Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Latest

Well, once again here I am with the excuse of being too busy for my blog... only this time, that's actually the truth! :) This past little while has been pretty nuts... We've been house hunting, house purchasing :) and wedding accomplishing! Jace and I put in an offer on a home which I'm happy to say was accepted! We are going through that whole "fun" process right now. Being first time home buyers, we were a little clueless going into this... but we have some really great people helping us through it so HOPEFULLY, if all goes as planned, we could close by the end of the month! It's a pretty exciting time for us :) On top of all that, Jace's little sister Tessa got married last week, I've posted some pictures of their joyous day! And what a wonderful day it was... the temple ceremony was beautiful and we really lucked out with the weather that night for the reception!! As fun and as wonderful as it was, I'm glad it's over :) No more stressed out Mother-in-law ;) Enjoy the pics!

Waiting for the newly weds :)


Tessa's face says a thousand words... I love it :)


At the reception
You can see the rest of the pictures on my facebook page!

3 comments:

Heather said...

So cute Noell! I love weddings! I'm so glad we got to come and see them and you at the reception!

Parkside View said...

What?! I didn't know you were making an offer on a house. That's so exciting.

Michelle said...

noell, you are too cute!!

congrats on the house!