Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch


We went down to the good old pumpkin patch with my family on Monday night... I absolutely love picking out our pumpkins from the patch every year, Jace on the other hand, would rather pass on the whole thing :) But he was a good sport, as he always is with my family's traditions. The hard part now is trying to convince him that carving pumpkins is cool!! He was a deprived child I guess ;) In the end, I was a sucker for the little ones (plus they're cheaper) but we did get a decent sized one to display on our front porch.





Addi loves her Uncle Jace :)

3 comments:

Raquel Tolley said...

Thats so fun! Jace reminds me alot of Reed, they think stuff like that is only for little kids!

Parkside View said...

We need to get him carving pumpkins with Jason. Then he'll see how cool it can potentially be.

Heather said...

Jace will come around. We should all get together and carve them together. Maybe we should have a contest for the family party and have prizes for pumpkin carving, except I don't want to compete against Jason Park!