Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Santa Does Exist


Proof that he's real :)


Jace and I had a wonderful Christmas this year!!  Here's just a few pictures from our enjoyable day :)

This was our big Christmas present that we've been enjoying since Black Friday!

You know you're married when you buy each other the EXACT SAME ice scraper without the other spouse knowing :) We got a pretty good laugh out of this.

The one and only thing a really really wanted in my stocking :) So glad I got my little round bottle of coke!

The new barstools that Santa brought me :)

My darling sleepy husband with his stocking loot... (Yes, one of the pictures above our shelf is crooked. It is always crooked. I blame it on the garage being right below the living room, vibrates the walls...)



Until next year, Happy Holidays to you and yours!

3 comments:

Heather said...

so cute! Christmas is so fun! Just wait until you have kids! Even more fun! Enjoy your quiet little party of two though...some days I wish we cuold go back to those!!!

Parkside View said...

I think that is so funny about the ice scrapers. Jason and I both were with each other when most of our gifts were purchased, so we essentially knew everything we were getting each other. We both decided to do a surprise and we each got the other person a book. It's a good thing they were'nt exactly the same book, though, because I don't think I'd appreciate reading The Book of Basketball any more than he'd enjoy the works of Jane Austen.

Scott and Manda said...

How cute are you on christmas morning?! My christmas morning pics remain unpublished- not so cute! Glad you had a great Christmas! (I'm totally jealous of your tv!!!!)