Tuesday, December 22, 2009

You've Had A Birthday... Shout HOORAY!!

Yes, it was that time of year again... 4 days before Christmas and a very inconvenient time to have a birthday, or so my husband says :) But it seems he had no trouble whatsoever making my birthday this year wonderful :) He never ceases to amaze me. Some may disagree but I absolutely LOVE having my birthday this time of year. It just adds to all the fun of the holidays! And it's even better when you're fortunate enough to celebrate it ALL WEEKEND! Thanks to my wonderful parents and in-laws, oh, and the amazing love of my life, turning 25 was GREAT!
 At Pizza Factory with the Heleans

At Red Lobster with my parents

I had to work on my birthday, but these were waiting at my office for me when I got there :) How my man pulled it off, I still don't know... I leave for work before him every morning... it remains a mystery.

My actual Birth Day at PF Changs, just the two of us
When the waitress brought out my free birthday dessert, on the plate with it, was a little box wrapped in red polka dotted paper... in the box was my favorite perfume. The kind that I wore when Jace and I first started dating, which I haven't had since then and which I was missing terribly :) I was beyond delighted!   Smooth, very smooth :) That's why I love him.

3 comments:

Parkside View said...

You're only 25? Why Noell, you are still just a little, spring chick (well...winter chick, or...oh whatever!).

Glad your birthday was a lovely one!

Heather said...

I need to let Craig read this post so he'll see that being romantic is indeed quite possible. Chalk it up to almost 9 years of marriage. You guys are still newly weds! :)

I love birthday weekends!!!

Michelle said...

happy birthday!!!! :)