Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Biological Clock

Why is it, that once you get married, all you want is a baby?? Especially the longer you've been married...  And especially on Mother's Day?  Weird how that works... Anyway, here are a few fun pictures from this past lovely Sunday.

Driving to my parent's house
Love this little girl!!! 
My wonderful Mamma
Our traditional picture

So although my biological clock is SCREAMING baby, I'll wait a little while longer.  I'm having too much fun with this guy...

Gratitude...
1. I am grateful for a husband who puts up with me
2. I am grateful that I'm able to put up with him
3. I am grateful that there are only 16 more days till Disney
4. I am grateful for paid vacation time
5. I am grateful for my sister

2 comments:

Heather said...

ohhhh...I'm grateful for you too! Babies will come! Enjoy your time without them! We'll have one at the same time...at least close to the same time...I just know it!

Scott and Manda said...

Super cute post!! And yes definitely cherish this time where you guys are on your own!! It all comes & goes soo fast! :)
You guys & your mom are soo cute, I miss her!