Sunday, May 23, 2010

Incredible

Last night we went to a surprise "SuperHero" birthday party for our friend, Johnny.  Put on by his darling wife Krista, who prayed every day for the weather to cooperate, Johnny's birthday BBQ was a success. You would think that on the last week of May, you wouldn't have to pray for nice weather right??  WRONG. We do live in Utah, and it was anything BUT May weather, (it was FREEZING) but the rain stayed away despite the weather man's forecast.  Pretty "Incredible" if you ask me :) Umm... yeah, that was cheesy.

Gratitude
1. I am BEYOND grateful that there are only 5 days till Disney
2. I am grateful for a husband who's much better at cleaning than I am
3. I am grateful for online shopping :)
4. I am grateful for self tanning lotions (can't really use the sun when it's non existent now can we?)
5. I am grateful for Nutella

4 comments:

Krista said...

thanks for coming guys! It was so fun and yes i am glad the weather worked out! Have fun at Disney! Take lots of pictures!

Scott and Manda said...

Super CUTE as always! Man your hair is getting long! Definitely take lots of pics at Disneyland, you're gonna have a blast!

Parkside View said...

You look super cute in those pictures!

I've heard that Nutella is good. I should try some.

Heather said...

First of all where did you get your shirts...and second, why the heck didn't you wear them in Disneyland? What a cute idea for a party. Did everyone dress up? I'll have to remember that!!