Monday, November 29, 2010

Giving Thanks

My cup runneth over...

great health
a warm & comfortable home
eBay
loving & supportive families
modern medicine
Provo Pediatric Dental
a reliable car
technology
an amazing husband.

Just to name a few.


We had the opportunity this year to spend Thanksgiving day with my family.  We then headed up to Missoula to visit Jace's extended family.  It was a wonderful weekend and I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life!
Thanksgiving Day
Crafts with the girls

Shoveling snow in Missoula
View of Missoula from Papa's deck

Cousin Thomas and Jace

Towing our car up to the house... it tried hard, but just couldn't make it up the steep, snowy hills.

The cousins. Ready for some good eats from Gramma
Jace and Riley
I just love my Missoula family!!

2 comments:

Parkside View said...

Ohh, it looks like your visit in Montana was an absolute blast! I'm so glad you were able to travel safely amid all of the winter storms. (And have I mentioned how photogenic you are?)

{Anne} said...

Love the pics! That second to last pic of you and Jace is awesome! It would make a really cute Christmas card picture and I happen to know someone really cool who makes cute Christmas cards...I'm just saying :)! I am so glad you had a wonderful holiday! Love ya!