Sunday, November 21, 2010

Turkey Tourney

Yesterday was eBay's 9th Annual Turkey Bowl.  If you put football and tournament in the same sentence, you can bet your bottom dollar that we (Jace and extremely loving and supportive wife) will be there.  It was a cold 5 hours of flag football.  And when I say cold, it was COLD.  And the 50 mph winds didn't help much... but like I said, I am a very, VERY loving and supportive wife and I stayed the whole time Jace's team played. Most of the other wives left early, so that makes me pretty much the coolest wife ever. That's just what I've been told.

Bonus: eBay fed us breakfast AND lunch and had an endless supply of hot chocolate :) Which made it bearable.

Unfortunately, Jace's team didn't make it to the final bracket in the tournament, (I was secretly okay with that, seeing as we would've had to stay another hour or so in that dreaded wind if they continued. And I already could no longer feel my extremities) but they played so hard and did really well regardless! 

Wife Of The Year

Did I mention that eBay is pretty cool?  We are feeling very blessed and are extremely grateful for the opportunity Jace has been given to work for them.

2 comments:

Parkside View said...

You are the coolest wife because you were the coldest wife (and I know how easily you get cold, so that is a big deal)! You also look like you're the cutest wife from the last photo.

Leonani said...

You are most definitely the coolest wife ever! Idk if I could wait it out in the extreme cold. :) I am constantly cold and staying out in the cold is not ideal, for me. Mad props to you honey! :)