Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Popped Overnight

I always thought that I would be the kind of pregnant woman who never even looked pregnant until the 3rd trimester.  I am tall, and thin and thought that I would hide a baby bump quite well. 

Well, my body thought differently about that.  

Between 11 and 12 weeks, baby decided to show up... in the form of a "strangely big for the time being" baby bump.  It seems that overnight, my belly popped.  And there's really nothing I can do about it.  I definitely look pregnant and there's no hiding it.  At first I was a little concerned that there might be TWO babies in there, considering how much I've poked out.  But I can assure you, that there is only one. (thank goodness)

Doc says I don't have a lot of room in there for hiding, and baby has to grow, so baby grows out!

And how do I feel about it, you ask?

AMAZING!!

I have waited how long to finally be pregnant?  I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!

If my body wants to act differently than how I always expected it to, then so be it.  

I am LOVING my bump!

1 comments:

Amy Rex said...

you look amazing & adorable!!!