Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Road Trip

Last week, Jace and I went on a last minute road trip up to Missoula for the 4th of July.  From there, we headed over to Seattle with Grandma and Papa for our cousin Dan's wedding.  A lot of time spent driving in the car (at 22 weeks pregnant mind you, not ideally comfortable) but all in all, it was a fun quick trip!  The last time I was in Seattle was over 10 years ago, so I was very excited to go back!  I love that city!  We had perfect weather every day we were there, the wedding was beautiful, and the time spent with family we don't see very often, was well worth it!
Missoula on the 4th

Such a fun city!
Riding the ferry to Vashon Island for the wedding
The reception
And the happy couple :)

1 comments:

Amy Rex said...

FUN! We really loved visiting seattle a couple years ago. Now I want to go back!!!

P.S. You are so stinkin' cute with that baby bump!