Friday, June 22, 2012

Another Peek

Jace and I went for my 20 week ultrasound today to get another peek at Baby Girl.  It was so fun to see how much she's grown over these last few weeks!  Everything is measuring right on with my due date, and Baby Girl looks healthy as can be!  

I cannot say enough how blessed I feel to have this precious babe growing inside of me.  The human body is AMAZING and this experience is truly a miracle in action.  I'm amazed at how my body is changing to accommodate her growing little self, and I'm even more amazed at how her little tiny body has developed and grown!  It still blows my mind that a little human is in there, and I can FEEL her!  And in just a little over 4 months, I will hold her in my arms!  I'm getting all emotional just thinking about it... I love her so much already, and I'm sure that that love will explode my heart when she's actually here.  

So here she is... 20 weeks and 2 days!
It's confirmed that she's still a GIRL!
Yes that is her foot on her face :)
My little flexy baby!

0 comments: