Sunday, September 16, 2012

4 Wonderful Years

This past Wednesday, September 12th, my sweetheart and I celebrated 4 wonderful years of marriage.  Probably the fastest 4 years of my life!  But an incredible 4 years at that.  We've had our ups and downs, just like any healthy marriage.  Tears were shed, fun was had, and many, many blessings were received.  The biggest blessing of all, coming to us in a month and a half :)  

I am so grateful for my sweet husband, who at times drives me crazy, but who sure does know how to love me!  There is no one else I would rather experience this life with, and I am beyond excited to start with him, this new journey we will call PARENTHOOD in the months and years to come!


In celebration of our 4 year anniversary, some incredible friends of ours treated us to an overnight stay in a lovely suite at the Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake City.  We spent the weekend dining, shopping, relaxing, and falling in love all over again :) 
Dinner at The Little America Steakhouse, recommended by our friends.  
Words cannot express how thrilled I was to soak my big prego body in this glorious tub :)
The view from our Suite on the 15th floor.
It was the perfect anniversary getaway, and felt great to have a little "Babymoon" before our angel arrives so soon! 

Speaking of which,
Only EIGHT weeks until she's here!  Maybe less :)

1 comments:

Parkside View said...

You know, you really should be a foot model. You have the prettiest toes!

That looks like a lovely way to celebrate your anniversary. I can't believe it's already been four years, though.