Sunday, April 10, 2011

Well Worth It, But A Nightmare Nonetheless

Well, we finally did it...

I wanted to pull my hair out on a number of occasions, and there were definitely a few curse words used :) But at the end of each day, we were proud of what we had accomplished! And by the end of the week, it was complete! Our many hours of hard, and I mean HARD work, paid off. We love what feels like our brand new home!!

Here are the pictures...
Before & After

I thought I loved my kitchen before?
 I am obsessed with my kitchen now!

Here are a few pictures of the painting in progress...
Take note of how tall our entry way is... 18 feet to be exact.
Jace mastered it! Thank goodness, cause I was NOT getting up on that ladder!

 

 
 
 
SO glad it's done! It'll be awhile before either one of us touches a paint brush or roller again!

5 comments:

Katie said...

I love the colors you picked! Especially the kitchen! That is my dream color for my kitchen...someday! Nice work!

Leonani said...

Noell! Super love it honey! :) Especially the kitchen! I really love that shade of green. Is it avocado? And good job, to Jace, for mastering the huge wall! Holy cow!

Scott and Manda said...

Holy cow! Good job guys!! It looks amazing!

Heather Child said...

I love, love, love it! Oh my gosh...the green! So dang gorgeous! The gray turned out so nice too! Crap...now I want to paint.

nevesfam said...

Wow! That looks amazing! Want to come do my house next?