Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Strawberry Camping Trip

Last weekend we went up to Strawberry Reservoir to camp with my family for a few days.  Despite being 19.5 weeks pregnant and TOTALLY uncomfortable (I don't even want to know how uncomfortable I'll be at 40 weeks!) we had an absolute blast! My family rocks and we had so much fun 4 wheeling, playing in the creek and just hanging out.  It was a nice little getaway from the outside world as well. 
Baby Girl's first 4 wheeler ride :) 
Our tent on the trailer bed was the husband's genius idea.  I slept there with him the first night, and it was one night too many. I quickly realized that a slowly deflating air mattress and 30 degrees with not enough blankets, did not sit well with me and my aching back. And ribs. And hips.  The second night I set up camp in my parents' trailer, with a bed and a heater :) Now that's camping!

This little girl wanted NOTHING to do with a nap... until her Uncle Jace got a hold of her :) 

I. CAN. NOT. WAIT. for this man to put his own little girl to sleep. 
 He will be the best daddy!

I love this little girl loving her goldfish crackers :)
Totally bombing the picture that was supposed to be of just mom and dad :)
Until next time...

Which will probably be next summer when I'm no longer pregnant :)

0 comments: